A blog from Visual Jill, East Bay Interior Design

A blog from Visual Jill, East Bay Interior Design

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

One Love: Vintage Berkeley Wine Shop


Of all the wine shops in all the neighborhoods in all the cities in the East Bay, we love Vintage Berkeley the most. Not only do they have great wines for great prices, the people working there are super nice and unpretentious, which is not something you can say about most wine shops. As much as I like to drink wine, I really know very little about it, so there's nothing I love more than an unpretentious wine store. I can go in, tell them "I know nothing about wine", and they don't bat an eye. Get to know their knowledgeable and friendly sommeliers at free tastings Monday - Saturday, or get an extended tasting of 5 wines for $5 on Thursdays. Be sure to say hi if you see us there!

No comments:

Post a Comment